We will use your information in the following ways:
1. To carry out a contract between you and us:
- If you choose to sign up for an account on our website, to provide you with this account
- to fulfil and deliver any order that you place with us
- to provide you with a receipt
- to protect and defend our legal rights
2. Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data:
- to monitor our website, including data to help us provide information and layouts in the most effective manner
- to ensure we provide the most efficient customer experience for you and better understand your needs as a browser and customer.
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services and your experience
- to enable Kali Stileman Publishing to manage customer service interactions with you whether this be over the phone, by email or letter
- to manage competitions that you have entered e.g. let you know you’ve won a competition
We don’t share your information with any third parties.
- We will keep your data for direct marketing until you no longer consent. You can opt out by sending an email to email@example.com
- We will assess all data regularly and after a period of time will delete your personal information.
- You have the right to request to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time
- You have the right to request changes or updates to your data at any time. You can email us or use our online contact for to request this.
Cookies are used on this website to either allow your 'session' to work correctly, enhance your experience, or to compile anonymous statistics on visitor traffic. None are intrusive and merely help you as a visitor, or us as a company to understand our visitors' behaviour. None of the stats will identify you. Here are the cookies:
First Party Cookies
- ASP.NET_SessionId - to validate the user 'session' anonymously. Strictly necessary.
- basket_id - to ensure the basket is remembered by the user's device, to help with returning customers. Anonymous. Performance and convenience
- remember-cookies - To remember the closing of the cookies notification banner.
Third party Cookies (Google Analytics)
- _ga - used to distinguish users (so to distinguish them as separate users and not just a bunch of amorphous visitors. Also to retain information in case they re-visit the website, as they are then distinguished as new or returning). To help with understanding traffic and visitor trends, but anonymously
- _gid - again, used to distinguish users (to distinguish them, but a shorter expiry). To help with understanding traffic and visitor trends, but anonymously
- _gat - used to 'throttle' request rate, to limit the collection of data on high traffic websites. Anonymous. Performance only
You have the right to request to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time
You have the right to request changes or updates to your data at any time.
You can email us or use our online contact for to request this.